Your Relationship & Dating Coach
Once upon a time, there was a young lady who fell head over heels in love.
She believed her beloved was her knight in shining armor, come to save her...
Actually, it wasn’t all that long ago and that lady was me. I did indeed fall in love yet the knight turned out to be my now ex-husband.
When I met my future husband I believed that the rest of my story would write itself and that we would live happily ever after. As naive as that sounds now, I truly did believe that the answers to my desires, hopes and dreams would flow through my marriage.
As the story goes, he could not fill my every need and after our wonderful son Aiden came into our lives, I realized that I felt as incomplete in marriage as I’d felt as a single woman.
That was 9 years ago and the simple concepts, tools and effective therapies I’ve studie over the years to help myself I now use to help other women with their relationship blocks.
What I know is this:
- Many of us feel like we need to take care of everything and everyone
- Some woman feel more lonely lying next to someone than she would on her own
- Some of us believe a man will save us and that expectation dis-empowers us
- Some of us may believe that we have failed because our marriage has ended
- Many of us have lost faith in relationships
- And if you’re like I was, you may be recreating the same relationship over and over... attracting partners who are an unfavorable match
These common beliefs and emotions prevent fulfilling dating and relationships for us woman.
Through coaching, healing and self-confidence tools, I help my clients find the relationship that they deserve. By ending the negative repetitive thoughts and emotions about relationships and past hurts, my clients set themselves free.
What you can expect:
- Erase any feelings of failure
- Create a beautiful image and powerful beliefs about yourself
- Set goals and standards for your relationships
- Rewrite the story of your life and include any happily-ever-after you chose
- Decide what you want, what you’re worth and the actions you will take to bring it about
- Feel safe to be yourself, be vulnerable and to be the strong woman you desire to be
Healing and transformation is more than possible, it’s assured and necessary.
I know you want to feel that special connection again and I can tell you that it’s worth the effort. Although, through this coaching, the most important connection you will make is the one with yourself.
Cheers, Sarah xo
"Sometimes the worst part of being single is feeling like you're facing life alone. But help is out there. Dating and relationship coach Sarah Lawrence gives single women the loving support, mindful techniques, and confidence boost they need to attract a quality relationship. She guides her clients by teaching them do-it-yourself therapy tools that reinforce positive thinking. Sarah has also garnered attention and praise as a published author of motivational children's stories and self-help books. Her core message is that life fulfillment doesn't come from having a romantic partner -- it comes from within. After working with Sarah, many singles come away feeling empowered to reach their potential -- not just as daters but as people."
Certified Rapid Results Coach with Christian Mickelsen
Certified Dating & Relationship Coach with Christian Mickelsen
Certified Level 1 & 2 EFT Practitioner with EFT Universe
Certified Infinite Possibilities Trainer with TUT
Certified Meditation Teacher with Aura
Certified HeartMath Facilitaror with HeartMath