Everyone’s life is meaningful, we’re all here to learn how to make our dreams come true. We can shape our lives and live our dreams through understanding and working with our
thoughts, words, attitudes, beliefs, and actions.
"When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change" - Dr.Wayne Dyer
My coaching provides tools to positively shape thoughts, words, attitudes, beliefs and actions:
1. Visualization: decide what you want and feel it to be so.
Here's a sample visualization, my gift to you...
2. Affirmation: affirm to yourself that something is true
3. Meditation & HeartMath Breathing
4. EFT Tapping: Emotional Freedom Techniques...
What is EFT Tapping?
These techniques are called Emotional Freedom Techniques, also known as tapping. It's like acupuncture and psychology mixed together. It requires you to tap your fingertips on certain points of your body while voicing the truth of how you feel. These points on your body are called energy meridians. Using these techniques we can tap out resistance that has been holding us back and then tap in positive feelings and expectations. You can try it on anything, it often works when everything else has failed. You don't even need to believe or understand this weird process for it to work.
EFT was discovered by Gary Craig in the mid-nineties and is now being used by millions of people around the world with amazing results. It is similar to tapping acupressure, based on the same energy meridians used in traditional acupuncture for over five thousand years, but without the use of needles.
The magic really is at your fingertips.
This is an amazing self-help tool and is so simple that anyone can do it on themselves, but an experienced practitioner can help you identify your barriers and self-sabotage; help you to find and collapse underlying core issues fast, saving you valuable time.
With EFT I can guide you:
- In discovering the root causes of unwanted symptoms and patterns.
- In quickly releasing memories, emotions and beliefs that are preventing you from moving forward in your life.
- In working through traumatic memories and emotions in a gentle way.
- In creating future goals by removing barriers to clear decision making.
"EFT can literally help people transform their lives" - Jack Canfield
These techniques are not a substitute for the diagnosis and/or treatment of medical or mental health conditions by a licensed health-care professional. Click here for full disclaimer.